Euron® Flex shaped pads are suitable for use with a wide range of types and levels of incontinence. Correct fitting is essential to get the best performance from the product and ideally these pads should be used in conjunction with Euron® Net fixation pants. Technically advanced, Euron® Flex shaped pads feature a white textile backsheet with double wetness indicator, anti-leak cuffs to minimise the risk of side leakage and a multi-layer absorption core incorporating super absorbent powder (SAP) designed for fast absorption and dryness.
Seven absorbencies are available enabling the management of moderate to heavy incontinence at all times. The absorbency of the pad is identified by a colour coded strip and the Euron® Quick Absorption Scale™.
Product absorbency: *
2) Put on the net pants. Completely unfold the front side of the pad, the diamond to the fore, and slide the rear of the pad between the legs, front to back. Position the upper edge of the fluffy padding slightly below hip level. Smooth the pad over the abdomen and buttocks.
3) Pull up the pad-holding pants as far as possible: first the front and then the back.
4) Check that the pad is correctly positioned and is not too tight. Make sure that the pad remains closely fitted at the groin and that the skin creases are not squeezed under the elastics.
View all products of this brand Euron
This product belongs to the following category (or categories):
- First Aid & Home Care > Incontinence > Light Incontinence
- 50+ > Incontinence > Light Incontinence